PRICE REDUCED FOR THIS LARGE 255m2 FAMILY HOME AS OWNERS PREPARE TO MOVE INTERSTATE
STEELE REALTY are proud to bring to the market this large family home on an easy care 496m2 block. This property will ideally appeal to the busy family who need plenty of space in the house but want an easy care block so you can spend more time at the beach or out doing what you want to do. This property is located inside the Park Avenue gated estate which is an attractive safe and secure place to live.
From the moment you walk in the front door of this family home, you will see the large open plan expansive living area. You will also be impressed with the unique design features including the high ceilings in the living room that creates the ambience of a beautiful quiet space allowing lots of extra light to come in. In the double garage there is extra parking space for a golf buggy or an extra storage area. Easy access to the golf course across the road from this estate.
Upstairs the four double bedrooms are bigger than most with the master having its own balcony and large ensuite with bathtub.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
• Block size 496m2, approx. house size 255m2 including garage and alfresco.
• Air conditioning in the living room plus ceiling fans throughout.
• Alfresco dining area
• Double garage plus extra parking space for golf buggy.
• 4 large double bedrooms upstairs.
• Low body corp fees per year of $1054.00.
• Wellbeing centre and community pool now open!
• Spacious open plan living.
• Fully fenced and pet friendly on application.
• 15 minute drive to Noosa or the Sunshine Coast airport.
• Less than a 10 minute drive to either Peregian or Coolum Beach.
• Large rain water tank for garden use.
• Gas hot water system.
• Recently repainted inside.
• New carpet upstairs.
• New gas hob, new oven and new dishwasher recently installed.
If you are looking for a large family home on an easy care block, then look no further as this property offers excellent value for money. Don’t delay, better call Murray now before it’s too late.
+61 499 699 663
4 2 2