STEELE REALTY are proud to bring to the market this townhouse located inside the safe and secure gated community of the Park Avenue estate in Peregian Springs. Only steps away from the Duck pond reserve and dog park across The Avenue. Access to the golf course is only 150m across the road if you are a golfer.
This property will ideally appeal to anybody who is thinking of downsizing to an easy care low maintenance property, or this could be the perfect holiday home or rental property to add to your portfolio on the Sunshine Coast. Only a fifteen minute drive to Noosa or the Sunshine Coast airport.
This north facing property is bright and airy and looks out at the nature reserve across the road. The open plan kitchen/living room opens out onto the rear alfresco overlooking the pool.
Downstairs is an open plan kitchen/living room, powder room and separate laundry, and alfresco, upstairs is three double bedrooms with large ensuite and main bathroom.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
• Open plan kitchen/living room with the kitchen windows opening to the rear alfresco overlooking the pool.
• Salt water pool 4m x 2m plus a large community pool and wellbeing centre just completed in the estate for all residents.
• Downstairs powder room, separate laundry with excellent storage.
• Single garage with automatic door opener and internal access.
• Single car port.
• Master bedroom with a large ensuite including a bath is north facing with sliding doors to the balcony with views overlooking the reserve.
• Large main bathroom.
• Easy care 218m2 block, approximate floor area 181m2.
• Pets allowed on application.
• Low body corp fees per year.
* Viewing by appointment
Don’t delay, this property will have wide appeal so better call Murray the Property Guru before it’s too late.
3 2 3