STEELE REALTY AND INNES ASSOCIATES ARE PROUD TO BRING TO THE MARKET THIS LARGE FAMILY HOME.
This large family home is only 12 months old and is located inside the Park Avenue gated estate in Peregian Springs.
The property is north facing and offers loads of natural light into the home. The sheer size of this home will have wide appeal if you are looking for plenty of room for the family to spread out. This property will also appeal to investors to add to their portfolio. This small easy care block will allow you plenty of time to spend at the beach or doing activities you enjoy.
On the ground floor there is an abundance of space in the large open plan kitchen living room opening out on to the alfresco. Butler’s pantry off the kitchen, stone bench tops, and stainless steel appliances. Extra- large laundry with loads of storage cupboards, powder room, and large double garage with internal access.
Upstairs offers a second living or office area, large master bedroom with ensuite including a bath, walk in robe and outdoor balcony. The other three bedrooms are all doubles. The main bathroom also includes a bath.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
• Small easy care block 363m2
• North facing with loads of natural light.
• Large open plan kitchen living room.
• Butler’s pantry.
• Double garage.
• Low body corp fees.
• Safe and secure gated community.
• Heated community pool, gym and BBQ facilities for Park Avenue residents.
• 15 minute drive to Noosa or the Sunshine Coast airport.
• Less than a 10 minute drive to the beach.
• Access to the 17th fairway of the golf course across the road.
Call either Murray on 0499 699 663 or Daz on 0412 296 203 now to book an appointment to view before it’s too late.
4 2 2