STEELE REALTY are proud to bring to the market this stunning beach house.
Due to the method of sale no price guides can be given for this property.
FOR SALE BY OPENN NEGOTIATION (Flexible conditions online Auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway, and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller’s approval.
You are going to love Yaroomba, a very sought after location offering the coastal lifestyle so many people desire.
This unique, split level family home was architecturally designed to maximize the beach lifestyle here on the Sunshine Coast. The elevated position on the high side of Binnea Street has an abundance of light coming in to the property, stunning sky views plus views of Mount Coolum and the Palmer Coolum golf course in the distance. Only a short drive or you could walk to the famous local beaches.
The family home has been extensively renovated including new kitchen, two new bathrooms, polished timber floors, new carpet in the bedrooms, repainted inside and out, large observation deck overlooking the pool, (a great place to watch the sun go down), plus a professionally landscaped swimming pool area to relax and entertain your friends.
There is loads of room at the back of the house for the kids and pets to run around which is fully fenced. Under the house is a basement workshop, plenty of room for your tools and to store bikes.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
• Elevated block of 622m2 with stunning views.
• Split level architecturally designed beach retreat.
• Extensively renovated throughout.
• Air conditioning in the lounge and master bedroom, ceiling fans throughout.
• Solar system 3.9kw.
• Professionally landscaped swimming pool area, very private and perfect for the entertainers.
• Basement workshop and storage area under the house.
• Quiet cul-de-sac street, no through traffic.
• Only 10 minute drive to Sunshine Coast airport, just down the road to Coolum Beach or less than a 20 minute drive to the famous Noosa Beach.
• Comes with a large shade sail for the pool area.
• Abundant bird life in the area.
• This is what coastal living is all about.
If this property sounds like you don’t hesitate to contact Murray before it’s too late.
+61 499 699 663