STEELE REALTY are proud to bring this stunning family home to the market.
Due to the method of sale no price guides can be given for this property.
FOR SALE BY OPENN NEGOTIATION (Flexible conditions online Auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway, and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent Murray immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller’s approval.
This elevated family home is set on a 1000m2 block and boasts loads of charm and character overlooking acres of Noosa National Park. There are biking and walking tracks and it’s a beautiful place to walk the dog. Close to shops, schools, golf club and the Tewantin Town Centre. It’s only a ten minute drive to the famous Noosa Beach.
The property has been extensively renovated including a new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 new bathrooms downstairs, new flooring, and repainted inside. This property offers 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuites, one upstairs and one downstairs, you choose the best option for you. There is also a third bathroom downstairs for the kids and guests to use.
A major feature of this property is the expansive split level decking and entertaining areas overlooking the backyard and natural bush of the reserve over the back fence. On the upper level of the decking is an outdoor kitchen and pizza oven, the perfect place to prepare meals for the family. This balcony is a place you are going to love to spend lots of time entertaining friends and family.
There are two living rooms plus a double lock up garage, large garden shed, chicken coop, fully fenced yard with plenty of room to install a pool, and a gate at the rear to enter the reserve.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE.
• Large elevated 1000m2 block backing on to acres of Noosa National Park.
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 with ensuites, one upstairs one downstairs.
• 3 Bathrooms, 2 recently renovated.
• Massive outdoor entertaining area with built in kitchen
• New kitchen with stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers and cupboards, repainted inside and new flooring.
• Double lock up garage, large garden shed, plus large chicken coop run for those free range eggs.0
• Air conditioning in the 2 bedrooms with ensuites and the lounge.
• Ceiling fans throughout.
• Polished timber floors.
• Fully fenced backyard safe and secure for the kids and pets.
* Off street parking for an RV or boat
• Only a 10 minute drive to the famous Noosa Beach.
• Close to schools, shops and all amenities.
If you are looking for a character family home with lots of space for the family, room for a pool and having the Noosa Parklands at your back door you had better call Murray before it’s too late to get yourself registered.
+61 499 699 663